Cheetah Technologies, Inc. is re-inventing the B2B marketplace for small business supplies. We have a strong presence in the Foodservice industry, and are rapidly expanding additional segments including offices, bodegas, and other small business. We connect local vendors with local buyers, significantly reducing costs for our customers and increasing market penetration for our suppliers. We are headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area and have multiple operations on the West Coast. 2018 will be a year of rapid expansion as we add new geographic markets and vendors while also improving our technology stack. If you are looking for a fast-paced work environment where you can disrupt an inefficient market, provide best-in-class service, and be part of a fast-growing team, we look forward to talking to you.
General Job Description
We are looking for a results driven outside Sales Associate to be responsible for all sales activities and sales associate job duties, from lead generation through to close. The successful candidate will be able to elevate company standards, achieve sales goals and meet clients expectations.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on service features
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Maintain knowledge of stock items and details of options
- Actively seek out customers in area
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Team up and assist co-founder in leading co-workers to ensure proper sales strategies, goals and customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Proven working experience as sales associate Ability to lead team achieving goals and matrixes
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- High school degree; BS degree in Marketing or related field would be a plus. Computer knowledgeable and knowledge of Google Docs is key.
- Commission based compensation with draw and reconciliation monthly. Health Benefits after 60 days, Sick Leave and other benefits. Must pass a background review.
Email your resume to email@example.com